- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the Palace?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the Palace?
- Do I need to wear masks inside the Palace?
- Can I buy tickets at the Visitor Center?
- Will the Sound and Light show be playing?
- Is there valet parking?
- How can I purchase a ticket?
- Can I purchase food and beverages during my visit?
- Can I book a tour guide?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I park my car?
Is there valet parking?
When is the Palace open for visitors?
Does Qasr Al Watan provide transportation services?
How can I purchase a ticket?
How do I receive my tickets when I buy online?
Is there an entry fee?
Are refunds possible for the entry fee?
If I leave the grounds, can I return without paying again?
Does Qasr Al Watan have guided tours?
Do I have to take a guided tour?
Are there any facilities for people of determination & the elderly?
Are there prayer facilities at the site?
Is internet access available for visitors?
Is photography allowed in Qasr Al Watan?
Are mobile phones allowed?
Can I purchase food and drink during my visit?
Is smoking allowed?
Can I bring a pet?
How can I contact Qasr Al Watan?
- TICKETS & TOURS
- Ticket Information
- Qasr Al Watan Ticket
- Guided Tour
- Private Guided Tour