Kindly note that the closing time above is the last entry time to the Palace.
Opening hours are subject to change, please keep an eye for updates.
- Important Information
- TimingsPalace in Motion show:
- In February at 7:15pm. Last entry: 6:45pm
- VISITOR INFORMATION
- Photography ServicesWe have a photography service where guests are able to dress up in traditional Emirati clothing (For women: Abayah , jalabiya , burqa, arabic jewellery ) , and (Kandoora and bischt for men ). The guests can then take pictures in their outfits around the palace (AED 250) and outside the palace (AED 350) with different photo options.
- Prohibited items
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Food and Beverages (except bottled water)
- Penknives or knives of any kind
- Long umbrellas
- Bicycles, folding bikes, roller-skates or skateboards
- Pets or animals
- Large bags that can’t fit through airport-style security scanners
- CS gas (tear gas) or any weapon
- Max allowed is 15 inches high
- Single leg not allowed
- This should not be used to film, or photography the back palaces, or during the state visits at all
- Also not within the 100*100 meters Great Hall area
- Photography & Videography
- Non-commercial photography and filming are encouraged and allowed in all areas, excluding the use of wearable devices inside the Palace or Palace grounds
- When posting your photos on social media, feel free to tag them with #QasrAlWatanTour (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- For commercial photography and filming please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to get the necessary access
- It is forbidden to take pictures or film any security personal and security systems inside the Palace or on the Palace grounds
- Dress codeAs a courtesy to other guests in the Palace and in accordance with local laws and customs, we ask all guests to please wear respectful clothing when in the palace. We kindly recommend knees and shoulders covered.
- Shuttle Bus Facilities
- Shuttle buses will be continuous
- Parking and Additional Rent Services
Arriving to the Visitor Centre by car, you will see the Visitor Centre car park. There are ample parking spaces available and there is no charge to park here.
Valet parking is available at the Visitor Centre car park at a price of AED 35.
Additional Rent Services:
- Strollers: Price AED 20
- Wheelchairs: Free of Charge
- Cloakrooms & LockersThere are no cloakroom or locker facilities available on the Palace grounds. Visitors are encouraged to leave their excess belongings at home or in their vehicles.
There is no Wi-Fi available throughout the Palace grounds.
- Mobile phone
In consideration for other visitors, mobile phones must be switched to silent.
There are a number of restrooms available throughout the Visitor Centre, Ceremonial Gate and the Palace.
- Prayer RoomsPrayer Rooms in both Visitor Center and Zayed gate are open for guests during the operational hours.
- First aid
A First Aid room is located inside the Palace.
- Security Screening
- Bags/cases larger than 500(W) x 350(H) (mm) will not be allowed through the security screening
- There are no locker facilities available; visitors with oversized bags will be refused entry
- If you are visiting Qasr Al Watan on your way to/from the airport, please use luggage storage facilities at the airport or your hotel
- On arrival, you and your belongings will be subjected to an airport-style security check
- Try to bring as little as possible, this will help you to get through the security screening quicker
- Much like the airport, please remove all metal objects from your pockets before going through the security arch
- Place cameras, phones, keys and wallets in your bag before placing the bag through the security scanner
- You may carry handbags, hearing aids and other electrical or electronic equipment needed for health reasons
- Do not hesitate to approach a security guard if you have any concerns or require assistance
- Food and BeveragesDhiyafat Qasr Al Watan, found in the main Palace and Maqha Al Maktaba situated within Qasr Al Watan Library are temporarily closed. Legma, a grab and go outlet, will be open.
A designated smoking area is located outside the Visitor Centre. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside the Visitor Centre, the Palace or its grounds. If visitors are found smoking in non-designated areas, they will be asked to leave the premises.
- GETTING HERE
- Complementary shuttle buses from Dubai to Qasr Al Watan
- Departure from Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai at 9:00am
- Arrival to Louvre Abu Dhabi at 10:35am
- Departure from Louvre Abu Dhabi at 1:00pm
- Arrival to Qasr Al Watan at 1:35pm
- Departure from Qasr Al Watan at 6:00pm
- Arrival to Louvre Abu Dhabi at 6:35pm
- Arrival to Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai at 8:10pm
- Shuttle bus operates on the first come first serve basis, no prior reservation required
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Mondays
Please click here for more information.