- Qasr Al Watan Ticket
This ticket entitles you to enter selected palace zones, exhibitions, and other public spaces. If the ‘Palace in Motion’ is taking place on the date of your visit, this ticket also includes entry to that show. This ticket is the property of Qaser Experiences LLC, the operator of the Qasr Al Watan. Entry into and use of Qasr Al Watan is subject to specific product terms and conditions, Qasr Al Watan Entry terms and conditions and those set out below:
- The category of this ticket is set out above. This ticket is only valid for use on the date and during the time slot shown above; please report to the Visitor Centre during your time slot, or up to 10 minutes before;
- You have purchased a Qasr Al Watan Ticket which does not include a tour. If you wish to purchase a tour add-on, please visit the Visitor Centre and check availability with our team;
- If you miss your scheduled time slot, or arrive more than 10 minutes after your time slot, you will lose your entitlement and will not be entitled to a refund;
- Guests aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult, holding a valid admission ticket;
- Children aged 3 and under can enter Qasr Al Watan for free;
- Junior tickets may only be redeemed by guests aged between 4 – 17;
- Government issued photo ID may be required as proof of age;
- You may not bring outside food or drinks into Qasr Al Watan;
- You must keep this ticket in your possession throughout your use of Qasr Al Watan (you will need to show it at multiple check points), otherwise you may be denied entry;
- Your Qasr Al Watan Ticket is only valid for one entry to the palace building. No re-entry is permitted if you exit the palace building
- This ticket is non-amendable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. This ticket is void if altered or damaged;
- Only third parties specifically authorised by us in writing may re-sell or transfer this ticket. Tickets purchased fraudulently, or from an unauthorised third party are void, so please only purchase tickets from reputable sources;
- Certain zones, areas, attractions, exhibitions, shows or outlets may be unavailable during your visit;
- Palace in Motion
- Please note that the Palace in Motion show will not take place during Ramadan and Islamic holidays, the exact dates of which are subject to moon sightings. On rare occasions it may also be necessary for us to cancel the show for other reasons.
- Entry for the show is subject to capacity , so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- In the event that we need to cancel this ticket entirely, our sole liability to you will be a full refund of the ticket price you paid. If you purchased this ticket from a third party, your refund request must be processed via that third party;
- Admission into and use of Qasr Al Watan is at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for loss, injury or damage sustained in Qasr Al Watan;
- We may deny admission or remove you from Qasr Al Watan for any reason.
These special terms and conditions will be updated in accordance with official guidance. Please check for the current rules by contacting Yas Concierge before your visit.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
For assistance, you can call our Contact Centre on (+971) 600 544 442 or email us. The opening hours for the Contact Centre are 8:00am to 8:00pm GST (Gulf Standard Time), 7 days a week.